Trail Maps for the Wading and Oswego Rivers
The Oswego River is considered one of the most beautiful in the
country, though we like the Wading River just as much. Travel
times, distances and maps for each trail are listed below.
- All time are approximate depending on individual ability.
- Trip times will vary depending on water levels.
- All trails using Bodine Field require a camping permit.
- The Oswego River trail will involve
We encourage our canoers and kayakers to relax and enjoy the
gentle rivers and beauty of the forest. You can add extra time for
swimming and picnicking to any trip. However, all boats must be
on the beach by 4:00 p.m. Plan accordingly to make the most of your
day. Please schedule yourself enough time. Your choice of trail
is determined by how early you check-in at the store.
- 5 hour trips can arrive between store opening and no later
than 10:30 a.m.
- 4 hour trips can arrive between store opening and no later
than 11:30 a.m.
- 3 hour trips can arrive between store opening and no later
than 12:30 p.m.
- 2 hour trips can arrive between store opening and no later
than 1:30 p.m.
Bodine Field to Chips Folly
Evans Bridge to Bodine Field
Evans Bridge to Beaver Branch
Hawkin Bridge to Evans Bridge
Oswego Lake to Harrisville Lake
Hawkin Bridge to Bodine Field
Hawkin Bridge to Beaver Branch
Speedwell Bridge to Evans Bridge
Speedwell Bridge to Bodine Field
Speedwell Bridge to Beaver Branch